Monday 16 June 2008

User Testing

Following on from previous research conducted in Nov 07 were by a focus group documented a weeks food consumption, eating habits and patterns I asked one family to respond to my design development and attempt to integrated these initial ceramic prototypes into their daily eating routines again documenting their experiance in a food journal reflecting the impact this experiance has on their dietary patterns. The images bellow visually document these results......

The results from this are being filtered back into my development . The user group have indicated a need for additional information accompanying the plates. Also from observing the users I am considering an alternative offering that would act as a gradual change from today's cultural eating habits, familiar with the norms of the traditional white plate and my clear segregated portion plates illustrated above.

No comments: